CompHealth’s survey found that nearly all millennial physicians (93 percent) own and use a smartphone. However, physicians rarely use social media tools when looking for work, with only one percent finding employment through social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Doximity, etc.). Forty percent of placements were the result of referrals and networking.
- Build your practice’s reputation with $0 spend
- Medical Professionals dominates the 10 highest paying professions in Australia
- Why does a growing Healthcare Practice need to be online?
- Millennial doctors care about culture but not social media when looking for a job, according to CompHealth survey
- Why Community Engagement is important in Medical Practice