On 9 January, the Australian Medical Association (AMA) released a position statement "Rural Workforce Initiatives", - a five-point plan to encourage more doctors to work in rural and remote locations, and improve patient access to care. The plan proposes initiatives in education and training, rural generalist pathways, work environments, support for doctors and their families, and financial [...]
- Build your practice’s reputation with $0 spend
- Medical Professionals dominates the 10 highest paying professions in Australia
- Why does a growing Healthcare Practice need to be online?
- Millennial doctors care about culture but not social media when looking for a job, according to CompHealth survey
- Why Community Engagement is important in Medical Practice