Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS) Standards
AGPAL & QIP Education and Training’s Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS) Standards package is designed to equip healthcare providers offering Medicare-funded diagnostic imaging services with an overview of the Practice Accreditation Standards (the Standards) and accreditation requirements. The training will support providers to strengthen areas to reduce risk and will provide strategies to improve patient and equipment safety, service delivery, systems and processes, and consumer engagement.
This package includes a one-day face-to-face interactive workshop, for up to 30 attendees. The AGPAL & QIP Education and Training Team will plan and coordinate the workshop, to be conducted at a date and location of your choice.
Delivered by an expert facilitator, this interactive workshop is tailored to your organisation’s requirements and includes a complete take home workbook for all attendees.
Through facilitator led small group work and whole group discussions, practical examples, case studies, tools and resources will support a number of implementation initiatives and take away learnings for all attendees.
This package includes a series of three one-hour interactive training webinars, with topics including:
- Risk Management and Reduction, and
- Improve Business Efficiency.
The delivery date of these webinars will be determined in consultation with the AGPAL & QIP Education and Training Team.
The type of learning activities we offer include the combined use of multimedia and multiple instruction techniques, e.g. face-to-face interactive workshops, webinars, interactive e-Learning, self-directed learning.
Participants who attend a face-to-face training event or complete an e-Learning module or webinar, in full and without assessment, are awarded a statement of attendance.
Participants who complete a training program in full and meet the requirements of that training (e.g. pass an assessment where required), are issued a statement of completion.
Each learner can then use the certificates for applying for CPD points from their relevant peak body organisation.
Duration of package
This package has multiple learning avenues and offers a total duration of nine hours per individual learner. This is a combination of:
- Face-to-face interactive workshop: six hours for full day attendance
- Webinars: three hours of online learning
- What works and what doesn't in smoking cessation. ...
- Posted By In Vivo Academy
- Posted Date: 2020-11-22
- Location:Online webinar
- What REALLY helps patients quit smoking?
- Haemochromatosis: Preventing harm caused by iron o...
- Posted By ThinkGP
- Posted Date: 2020-10-14
- Haemochromatosis is the most common genetic disorder in Caucasian people of northern European
- Culturally Relevant and Safe Healthcare
- Posted By AGPAL & QIP Education and Training
- Posted Date: 2020-10-09
- Designed to understand the role in providing culturally relevant, safe and appropriate services.
- Advanced Certificate of General Dermatology
- Posted By HealthCert International Pte Ltd
- Posted Date: 2020-10-07
- Increase your clinical knowledge, teach you how to assess more complex and rare cases.