Shining a light on sun-damaged skin: Recognising and managing non-melanoma skin cancer and other effects of sun-damaged skin
- : Online
Sun damage caused by ultraviolet radiation is linked to a number of common conditions such as solar keratosis, skin cancer, and photoaging. This module looks at the prevention, diagnosis, and management of common non-melanoma skin conditions in general practice, and will help GPs identify when a specialist referral is necessary.
On completion of this education activity participants will be able to:
- Outline conditions related to sun-damaged skin.
- Proactively identify and screen at-risk patients.
- Educate patients on how to prevent and recognise sun-damaged skin.
- Diagnose and treat sun damage-related conditions.
- Identify when a specialist referral is necessary and which details to provide.
This activity is sponsored by iNova Pharmaceuticals.
If you need any assistance or have any feedback about this education, please contact our helpdesk at thinkgpreedexhibitions.com.au
Click here for more information
- Skin Rash
- Posted By HealthcareLink eLearning - Powered by Talisium
- Posted Date: 2020-08-03
- Acute Medicine / Dermatology / General medical examination / Ophthalmology / Rash Skin Rash Th...
- Topical corticosteroids in atopic dermatitis: The ...
- Posted By Think GP
- Posted Date: 2020-05-08
- Atopic dermatitis (also known as atopic eczema) is a common skin condition that often begins in ...