1.1 Healthcare Facility Protocols
This is a 1 hour self-paced online learning module. It provides an overview of Healthcare Facility (HCF) protocols that Medical Company Representatives (MCRs) visiting HCFs to work with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) should recognise, seek out and apply.
Who should participate?
MCRs interacting with HCPs should participate. Module 2.1 Introduction to the Code of Practice is the recommended pre-requisite training.
- Understands that HCFs follow a range of protocols, policies and procedures for clinical and operational activities.
- Recognises that HCF protocols vary across sites.
- Recognises the importance of identifying relevant protocols when entering a HCF for the first time.
- Understands how to apply relevant protocols when working in the HCF.
- Applies relevant company policies and procedures, and the industry Code of Practice across HCFs.
Accreditation and Certificates
This module has been approved and accredited by the Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN). It is worth one (1) CPD point if you are a registered nurse. Within 24 hours of a user completing the online learning module, a certificate of participation will be available for download via “My Portal” from the MTAA Website from the “Certificates” item under the “My Content” menu.
How much does it cost?
The fee to complete this online module is $230 for non-members and $86.25 for members. (including GST)
How do I register?
To register for this module click “Add to Cart” below. You must be logged into “My Portal”, or you can create your own account if you don’t already have one. Payment must be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the time of booking. All Credit card payments are processed via our secure registration provider, Securepay. There are no additional fees for payment by credit card.
How do I Access?
Online learning is accessed through “My Portal” from the MTAA Website from the “Online Learning” item under the “My Account” menu.
License, us, transfers and refunds
A single user licence is issued for 12 weeks access to the purchased MTAA online learning module for the assigned user. Online learning modules are non- transferrable and non-refundable.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation in Adults: Epidemi...
- Posted By Doctorportal Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-09-29
- The epidemiology, pathophysiology and clinical management of CIC in adults.