10 Day Small Parts scanning workshop
CODE: 10D ISU
Accreditation: ASA CPD
This is a 10 day introductory “hands on” course for anyone at the beginning of their ultrasound training. The course will cover scanning the breast, scrotum, thyroid, salivary glands and the neck.
- Physical principals and artifacts associated with Breast, Scrotum and Neck scanning
- Scanning techniques
- Protocols and documentation
- This course will provide detailed anatomy of the breast ,scrotum , thyroid and salivary glands
- It will provide an introduction to the scanning techniques involved in scanning the breast,the scrotum and the neck
- To provide participants with the knowledge and scanning skills required to complete an ultrasound examination of the breast, breast augmentations, testis, epididymis, scrotal sac thyroid , salivary glands and the neck.
- To provide the participants with the scanning protocols and documentation for scanning small parts.
Upon completion of this course participants should have the knowledge and scanning skills to complete an examination of the breast ,scrotum and neck.
PREVIOUS SCANNING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS SEMINAR.
- HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid
- Posted By Australian Institute of Healthcare Education (AIHE)
- Posted Date: 2021-01-07
- Location:St Leonards NSW 2065
- This course is a pre-requisite to the 10680NAT Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound