101966 - Webinar - Menopause after cancer
- : Online
This webinar has been developed to improve health professionals’ knowledge and understanding of menopause after cancer.
It covers the following points:
• The effect of childhood/adolescent cancer on menopause
• Cancer types unsuitable for Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT)
• Menopause in women who have experienced breast cancer
• Treatment of vasomotor symptoms in cancer survivors
• Treatment of genitourinary syndrome of the menopause (GSM) in cancer survivors
The webinar will assist health professionals to provide well-informed, up-to-date advice and treatment in the care and management of menopause after cancer.
Please refer to Jean Hailes document '2017 Menopause after cancer RACGP Overview'Learning outcomes