42nd IHF World Hospital Congress
- : South Brisbane QLD 4101
The Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association and Queensland Health welcomes hospital and health service leaders from around the world to Brisbane for the 42nd World Hospital Congress, 10-12 October 2018 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC), Australia.
The World Hospital Congress, under the umbrella of the International Hospital Federation, is a unique global event that brings key health leaders together annually to share views and experiences, network and develop excellence in healthcare and hospitals leadership. Through this forum multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences are facilitated, together with dialogue on best practices in leadership in hospital and healthcare management and delivery of services.
For more information and to register, visit: http://event.icebergevents.com.au/whc2018
- Whole of Health Strategies to Improve Patient Flow...
- Posted By Criterion Conferences
- Posted Date: 2018-03-27
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- Facing staff shortages, reducing resources and a growing, ageing population, the demands and pressur...