87207 - Webinar - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: diagnosis & management
- : Online
This activity aims to provide a guideline for the diagnosis and management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
It covers the following points:
• Signs, symptoms and causes of PCOS
• Diagnosis and assessment
• Reproductive, metabolic and psychological health implications of PCOS
• Guide to consultation
• Key principles of PCOS management and treatment
The activity aims to assist health professionals to improve care and management of women with PCOS.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 PCOS: Diagnosis & Management RACGP Overview'.
- Discuss the signs, symptoms and causes of PCOS
- Identify the criteria for diagnosis and assessment of PCOS
- Outline the reproductive, metabolic and psychological health implications of PCOS
- Discuss the key principles for PCOS management and treatment