87209 - Webinar - Pelvic Floor Fitness
- : Online
This activity aims to provide an overview for pelvic floor fitness and strengthening.
It covers the following points:
• Anatomy of the pelvic floor
• Risk factors for pelvic floor dysfunction
• Introduction to the Pelvic Floor First Program
• Recommendations for safe pelvic floor exercises
The activity seeks to assist GPs in providing effective support and management of pelvic floor issues.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Pelvic Floor Fitness RACGP Overview'.
- Identify the risks and causative factors of pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD)
- Discuss treatment and referral options for patients with PFD
- Explain safe exercises for pelvic floor fitness and strengthening