87235 - Webinar - Fertility & preconception care
- : Online
This activity aims to provide an overview of fertility and preconception care.
It covers the following points:
• Optimisation of natural fertility
• Causes and risk factors for infertility
• Preconception care
• The role of primary healthcare professionals in reproductive life planning
The activity seeks to assist health professionals in providing advice and care to women and couples who wish to conceive.
Relevance to General Practice
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Fertility & Preconception Care RACGP Overview'.
- Identify the factors that influence fertility and pregnancy health
- Outline lifestyle and dietary changes to optimise natural fertility
- Discuss opportunistic approaches to reproductive health promotion
- Identify clinical indications for specialist referral