87243 - Webinar - Postnatal depression & anxiety: new ways of understanding & responding effectively to risks
- : Online
This activity aims to provide a practical guideline for the diagnosis, management and treatment of postnatal depression and anxiety in mothers.
It covers the following points:
• Common mental disorders (depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders) in the post-natal period
• Assessment tools for PNDA
• Modifiable risks for PNDA
• Introduction and guide to What Were We Thinking App
• E-resources and learning materials for mental health promotion among new parents
The activity seeks to assist health professionals in supporting positive mental health and wellbeing among new parents.
Please request Jean Hailes document '2017 Postnatal Depression & Anxiety RACGP Overview'.Learning outcomes