AACMA Event Recording: Full day event from Melbourne
This event on March 19th 2023 was recorded and its recording is available for purchase, please see details below.
- Recording duration (excluding breaks): 6 hours
- Ticket for 6-Month Recording Access:
- AACMA Members $99; AACMA Student Member $79; Non Member $129
- CPD: 6 points (including 1 point under professional issues)
- Benefit: Slides/lecture notes from the presenter will be provided. 6-months recording access.
Presenters and topics:
- Amber Moore - Inter-professional communication and treating fertility patients
- Emily Biasotto - Acupuncture for dysmenorrhea: A review of the literature
- Joe Azuolas - Useful distal treatments for neck, back and sciatic pain
- Kevin Ryan - The Development of an Acupuncture Protocol for the Assessment and Treatment of Post Covid-19 Syndromes
- Yingmei Hua - Basic Body Reading through Understanding the Qi
- Zhen Zheng - Bringing Qi back to chronic pain management
- AACMA President Waveny Holland and AACMA CEO Paul Stadhams - Q&A on Professional issues