Abdominal Acupuncture, Put Simply, Abdominal is Phenomenal
- CPD Points: 2.5
- Course Length: 2.5 HRS
- Course Type: Recorded Seminar
- Approved by: AHPRA, AACMA, ATMS, ANTA, FCMA, NZASA, Acupuncture NZ, IVAS, NCCAOM, Standard Certificate
- Course Notes: Notes are provided with this course.
- Access Period: Lifetime
- Course Series: This is a single course.
This webinar by Dave Shipsey, author of “Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture, a concise guide to treating numerous painful conditions”, the first English language book on this topic, will give you an insight into the reasons why abdominal acupuncture is such a powerful and yet gentle system of acupuncture. Dave will provide you with a detailed account of this system from a theoretical basis to the practicalities of using Abdominal Acupuncture in your clinic, he will use real case histories and a demonstration to achieve this. You will learn about the relevance of each of the three levels in Abdominal Acupuncture with special attention given to the Turtle hologram used at the heaven level.Dave will discuss why abdominal acupuncture offers such a powerful and yet gentle system of acupuncture that usually gives fast effective and long lasting results. He will discuss this from both a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), point of view and from a Western “scientific” perspective. Dave will detail the potential mechanism’s at play which will help to explain how abdominal acupuncture can potentially give such effective and at times profound results with wide and varied (therapeutic) side benefits. A detailed analysis of the importance of the “Gut Brain” or “Second Brain”’ the Triple Burner and the energetics of the abdominal area will be given to help appreciate “why abdominal is phenomenal”.Dave will give a demonstration of abdominal acupuncture in practice and you can observe various aspects of an abdominal treatment, including the “Lotus Flower”. He will also provide a number of treatment protocols for some commonly seen painful conditions including Hip, Back neck and shoulder problems.
- Gain an appreciation of the theory behind Abdominal Acupuncture (AA).
- Understand the energetics of abdomen and the abdominal acupuncture points.
- Show how the Eastern and Western Theory of the abdominal area are related in order to show how Abdominal Acupuncture potentially works.
- Learn how and when to use the abdominal Lotus Flower
- Learn how to treat hip problems using Abdominal Acupuncture.
Dave Shipsey is a Registered Acupuncturist, author, and International teacher of Abdominal Acupuncture. Dave has been teaching Abdominal Acupuncture since 2011 and published the first English book on the subject “Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture”, in 2015.
- Musculoskeletal Primary Care e-Learning Programme
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2021-08-02
- With musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders on the increase, all healthcare professionals need to have a co...
- Grieving Good & Feeling Better - Short Course
- Posted By House to Grow Charity
- Posted Date: 2021-07-29
- Shot course for healthcare profesionals dealing with distressed and grieving clients.
- Emotional Intelligence for Allied Health Professio...
- Posted By House to Grow Charity
- Posted Date: 2021-07-28
- Unleash your full potential with Emotional Intelligence- will facilitate the development of your EQ
- Spinal Flexion During Lifting - Friend or Foe? Web...
- Posted By Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Posted Date: 2021-07-26
- Maintaining a neutral spine has been advocated as the safest position for the lumbar spine to preven...