ACUTE NURSING ASSESSMENT FOR ENROLLED NURSES SEMINAR
- : Online
19 Mar 2020
19th – 20th March 2020 – Coffs Harbour (venue to be advised)
26th – 27th March 2020 – Toowoomba (venue to be advised)
Click to download brochure
Cost: $495.00Enrol Now
This is our first Acute Nursing Assessment for Enrolled Nurses seminar specifically for enrolled nurses in all fields of nursing.
Since 2010 Enrolled Nurses are expected to work within their own accountability and the lines of responsibility between Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses are often blurred as organisations and employees place more on the shoulders of Enrolled Nurses.
Tailored education for Enrolled Nurses is scarce and also sought after – so if you are an Enrolled Nurse and feel that an injection of knowledge and passion in your nursing career is your prescription, then come and nail some CPD at our newest Enrolled Nurses only seminar on acute nursing assessment.CONTENT INCLUDES
- Cardiac and Respiratory Assessment
- Understanding level of consciousness
- Enrolled Nurse scope of practice refresher
- Assessing chest pain and shortness of breath
- Understanding elderly patient physiology and why ageing impacts on assessment parameters
- Assessing wounds