Adelaide General Practice Education Day 2018
- : Adelaide SA 5000
Continuing Professional Development Points
- RACGP: 16 Category 2 CPD points applied for
- ACRRM: 8 Core PDP points applied for
Optional Workshops – Basic CPR
In this workshop delegates will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop involving an update on latest CPR guidelines and use of automated defibrillators followed by assessment of CPR skills. The workshop will be approximately 1-1.5 hrs duration, supervised by qualified accredited instructors and will be compliant with all RACGP requirements. The CPR session will run parallel with the lectures in the main auditorium.
Please note there will be an additional fee of $150 for delegates and $160 for non-delegates. This additional cost covers RACGP points processing and certification. If you would like to register for this workshop please contact us.
Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
- The ACC operates two convenient on-site carparks. Riverbank, accessible from King William Road & Morphett Road via Festival Drive and North Terrace Car Park, accessible from North Terrace.
- Approx. 20 mins drive from the airport
- Adelaide Railway station is situated walking distance from the venue.