Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- : Online
Advanced cardiac life support or advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) is a set of clinical interventions for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke and other life-threatening cardiovascular emergencies, as well as the knowledge and skills to deploy those interventions.
This course is designed for health care providers who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This course provides health care professionals of all disciplines in a wide variety of settings.Learning Outcomes
- Recognition and management of respiratory issues and cardiac arrest.
- The importance of effective airway management.
- ACLS pharmacology terms and definitions.
- How to manage acute coronary syndromes and stroke.
- How to serve as both a leader and team member in a resuscitation team.