Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy
- : Online
The Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy is the second course in the three-part HealthCert Certificate and Diploma program in Dermoscopy. The course has been designed to meet the needs of medical practitioners who already use dermoscopy and are interested in taking their skill-set to a more advanced level. The course will provide the participants with a range of knowledge in the management of nail lesions, mucosal lesions, difficult benign lesions and melanomas, pink tumours, rare skin tumours, and the broad spectrum of BCC and keratinocyte skin cancer. Recognised and developed by members of the International Dermoscopy Society, no other program brings together such a diverse and accomplished team of globally renowned dermatologists and dermoscopy experts from Italy, Austria, Greece, USA, Japan, and Australia.
This course is the second part of the three-part Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy. The education pathway is Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy, Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy and Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy.
THE ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE IS LIMITED TO 30 PLACES PER TRIMESTER.
The Advanced Certificate course will provide the participants with a range of knowledge including:
- Pink tumours
- Mucosal lesions
- Difficult benign lesions
- Nail lesions
- Rare skin tumours
- BCC and keratinocyte skin cancer
- Difficult melanomas
- Dermoscopy in general dermatology
Course participants will:
- Utilise Interactive Atlas international dermoscopy program
- Utilise YouDermoscopy application (app)
- Participate in webinars with experts and professional colleagues
- Observe professional clinic/patient interactions via video
- Evaluate dermoscopy cases in an online discussion board
This certificate course:
- Is recognised by Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP). The RNZCGP recognises all courses endorsed by the RACGP. Peer review and audit are compulsory
- Is accredited by The Skin Cancer Institute and may be used as part of an application for Certified Skin Cancer Doctor credentials.
- Has been collaboratively designed with, and reviewed by, Associate Professor Giuseppe Argenziano, Head of the Dermatology Unit, Second University of Naples, Italy. A prolific author of scientific articles.
- Is recognised by the International Dermoscopy Society. Membership is worldwide and more than 100 countries are represented.
- Is recognised by the Medical University of Graz as part two of the Professional Diploma of Dermoscopy that has a credit pathway towards the MSc in Dermoscopy and Preventative Dermato-Oncology.