Advanced Certificate of General Dermatology
Presented by noted dermatologists, the Advanced Certificate of General Dermatology will increase your clinical knowledge, teach you how to assess more complex and rare cases and make differential diagnoses for various dermatological conditions.
This course is the second part of the three-part Professional Diploma of General Dermatology. The education pathway is Professional Certificate of General Dermatology, Advanced Certificate of General Dermatology and Professional Diploma of General Dermatology.
The certificate course offers richly illustrated clinical examples and opportunities for interactive discussions on the cases provided and covers various dermatology conditions.
The theory sessions cover:
Course participants will:
- Have the opportunity to replay video lectures from medical experts.
- Participate in discussions of patient cases, evaluate and make decisions.
- Receive a comprehensive course folder and research/readings in the field.
- All presentation slides available for download.
- Participate in course webinars prior to the examinations and ask questions.
- Receive unlimited and ongoing access to free alumni learning resources, video lectures, and discussion forums, as well as invite-only events and special offers after completion of the course.
- Receive ongoing support post-course through webinars and case review
- Have the opportunity to participate in optional clinical attachments at dedicated dermatology clinics.