Advanced Workshop of Non-Scalpel Vasectomy
- : Glenelg St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
The Advanced Workshop of Non-Scalpel Vasectomy provides an introduction to this advanced procedure for permanent male fertility control with a comprehensive overview of the necessary steps to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
The program is ideal for experienced doctors who regularly perform advanced clinical procedures or who already provide traditional vasectomies to their patients but would like to learn the non-scalpel procedure. Upon completion of the workshop, HealthCert recommends further clinical training for doctors without prior experience in the field, to ensure patient safety and for medico-legal purposes.
The only program of its kind, the workshop will teach what equipment is necessary to achieve the best outcomes for your patients, with the opportunity to practise the procedure on simulated models and enable you to seriously consider this advanced procedure for your practice. The program will also provide a valuable insight into the safety guidelines you need to know to avoid complications and demonstrate how to plan patient counselling with an analysis of patient case scenarios.
The Advanced Workshop can be completed individually or as stage 2 of the Advanced Certificate of Clinical Procedures.
- Determining the correct steps in the process of non-scalpel vasectomy procedures
- Recognising the safety rules to avoid complications in non-scalpel vasectomy procedures
- Determining the necessary equipment for non-scalpel vasectomy procedures
- Planning patient counselling
- Analysing patient case scenarios