This is a Promoted Post!
Aged Care Strategy Leaders Surviving, sustaining and thriving in times of change
- : Sydney NSW 2000
(Co-locating Future of Aged Care & Aged Care Financial Leaders Summits)
Australia's aged care sector is witnessing an unprecedented seismic shift in the way it operates.
The convergence of greater consumer empowerment, individual choice, evolving consumer demands, changes to government funding models and new governance structures are creating dynamic complexities for aged care providers striving to provide quality care whilst remaining economically sustainable.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Uncover strategies to adapt and survive in a changing sector
- Acquire tools to design and implement operating process around the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Adopt tools to strengthen and embed quality and governance in aged care operations
- Discover methods to remain financially sustainable during times of change
- Obtain innovative strategies to prepare for growth and scalability