Albury/Wodonga Nurses' Conference
- : Albury NSW 2640
Healthcare is undergoing constant change, therefore the need to keep up to date with current evidence is imperative. Attend this conference and discover:
- What are the emerging health priorities that affect you now and in the future?
- How can you implement preventative health strategies and improve patient outcomes?
- What can you do to minimise the impact of certain conditions?
- What is the latest evidence on a range of current treatments?
- How can you deliver the best patient centred care?
Attend this local Nurses’ Conference and close gaps in your knowledge, skills and practice.Schedule
Coming SoonDay Two
Coming SoonThe Goal Need for Program
Safety and quality are essential and are directly linked to knowledge. The need for you to continually seek new information in regard to the nursing care you provide is a given no matter where you work. This is a time when:
- Health care budgets are under increased stress
- The community purse is shrinking
- Throughput is no longer the goal of care and is being replaced with quality outcomes.
It is more important than ever that you take a leadership role in providing high value care to people that is outcome focused. Addressing emerging gaps in knowledge through up-to-date information is crucial if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved.Purpose of Program
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and practice topics that will improve how you deliver nursing care.Your learning outcomes:
People in your care with health risks will receive preventative nursing action to avoid illness
Better patient outcomes will be achieved through the application of up-to-date knowledge relating to specific nursing interventions
Inter-professional collaboration will be optimised to enhance patient outcomes
Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice and recognised standards and guidelinesPresenters
To Be Determined