All Things Aged Care 3.0
- : Online
All Things Aged Care 3.0 – Saturday 21 September
Join us in discussing some of the key issues in aged care on Saturday 21 September at the Aerial UTS Function Centre.
This year we are pleased to announce the following topics and speakers have been confirmed.
- Frailty: Associate Professor Peter Gonski
- Dementia: Dr Allan Shell
- Advance Care Planning and Capacity: Associate Professor Joel Rhee
- Polypharmacy: Dr Danijela Gnjidic
- Older Persons Abuse: Relationships Australia
- My Health Record in Residential Aged Care Facilities
This event is open to GPs, AHPs, RNs, PNs, PMs, RACF management.
RACGP Accredited Category 2, 8 points activity.
This event is proudly sponsored by Seqirus.