Asthma in Australia: Practical solutions for challenges in primary care
Based on current Australian guidelines, this activity covers best practice diagnostic and management principles for asthma, strategies for preventative care and reducing the risk of hospitalisation, and real-world tips for making the most of your consultation time with a patient.
On completion of this education activity participants will be able to:
- Recognise and manage the total impact of asthma on patients.
- Promote self-efficacy and patient centeredness by empowering asthma patients.
- Respond appropriately to the main factors contributing to challenging asthma control.
- Produce tailored written action plans for patients.
- Systematically apply processes for diagnosing and treating asthma with greater confidence.
This activity is sponsored by Asthma Australia.
If you need any assistance or have any feedback about this education, please contact our helpdesk at thinkgpreedexhibitions.com.au
Click here for more information