Basic Life Support (including C.P.R.) Online
The Basic Life Support (BLS) course is part of the IntelliLearn’s Nursing & National Standards Library.
Upon completion the participant should be able to:
- define the DRSABCD algorithm
- discuss the importance and key issues related to each of the DRSABCD steps
- explain the correct procedure to manage choking
- understand the basic principles of C.P.R., and
- be competent in attaching and operating an A.E.D.
This course is designed for nurses and other health care workers employed in acute, community and aged care settings.