BJA Education: The clinical use of methadone in cancer and chronic pain medicine MCQs (Read) for Nurses
Permission has been granted by Elsevier on behalf of the British Journal of Anaesthesia to link directly to articles and MCQs from BJA Education on e-Learning Anaesthesia.
This session will present you with a series of 4 MCQ questions relating to the BJA Education article.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Posted By Aged Care Learning Solutions
- Posted Date: 2022-06-30
- Learning Activity Description: As a health care worker providing care or services to older peopl...
- BJA Education: Local anaesthetic systemic toxicity...
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2022-06-13
- Permission has been granted by Elsevier on behalf of the British Journal of Anaesthesia to link dire...