Brisbane Annual Women’s & Children’s Health Update 2018
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
- RACGP: 16 Category 2 CPD points applied for
- ACRRM: 8 Core PDP points applied for
In this workshop delegates will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop involving an update on latest CPR guidelines and use of automated defibrillators followed by assessment of CPR skills. The workshop will be approximately 1-1.5 hrs duration, supervised by qualified accredited instructors and will be compliant with all RACGP requirements. The CPR session will run parallel with the lectures in the main auditorium.
Please note there will be an additional fee of $150 for delegates and $160 for non-delegates, this additional cost covers RACGP points processing and certification.Venue
Royal International Convention Centre – 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills, Brisbane
- Just 1.6kms from the CBD, parking is available onsite $12 per day (payable by cash or EFTPOS upon entry)
- Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley railway stations are less than a ten minute walk from the Convention Centre.
- Approx. 15 mins drive from the airport
- Buses access the surrounding streets regularly.