Brisbane General Practice Education Day 2018
- : Brisbane City QLD 4000
Continuing Professional Development Point
- RACGP: 16 Category 2 CPD points applied for
- ACRRM: 8 Core PDP points applied for
Optional Workshop – Basic CPR
In this workshop delegates will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive workshop involving an update on latest CPR guidelines and use of automated defibrillators followed by assessment of CPR skills. The workshop will be approximately 1-1.5 hrs duration, supervised by qualified accredited instructors and will be compliant with all RACGP requirements. The CPR session will run parallel with the lectures in the main auditorium.
Please note there will be an additional fee of $150 for delegates and $160 for non-delegates, this additional cost covers RACGP points processing and certification. If you would like to register for this workshop please contact us.
UQ Centre, University of Queensland, St Lucia QLD 4072
- Parking is free at the University of QLD on weekends. The closest car park to the Lecture Theatre is located on Union Road, near Building 27
- Approx. 30 mins drive from the airport
- City Cat Ferry is the best option for public transport from the city to UQ, which is located near the corner of Sir William MacGreggor Drive and Blair Drive.