This is a Promoted Post!
Building a Quality Aged Care Workforce
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Recruiting and retaining staff in the aged care sector has been a notoriously difficult issue that continues to impact the majority of aged care service providers. With an influx of baby boomers reaching retirement age over the next few years, the demand for carers in aged care is expected to grow exponentially, with up to 1 million required by 2050. The current shift towards consumer-directed care, new expectations for quality care and quality reform also add further pressure for aged care providers to ensure their staff are well trained and able to meet these needs.
The Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce has already delivered key recommendations for aged care providers to take on board their people and culture strategy - but do you have the tools to grow and retain a high-quality workforce?
The Building a Quality Aged Care Workforce conference on the 21st & 22nd November in Sydney will address challenges in recruiting staff, particularly from younger demographics, to the aged care sector, and offer strategies to retain staff. It will also analyse how training can be improved to ensure the calibre of staff and their qualifications align with the traits and experience necessary to provide high-quality service to consumers.
What will you gain by attending?
- Insights from representatives from the Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce
- Methods to engage millennials and workers from other sectors
- Insights from innovative providers to change workplace culture for the benefit of your employees
- Ideas to grow your business and become an employer of choice through wellness programs for staff
- Best practice to develop a learning and development opportunities for staff
- An understanding of the changes the aged care workforce will face in coming years
Who will attend?
Executives, directors, managers and business partners from home and residential aged care providers with responsibilities for:
- Human Resources
- People and Culture
- Talent Acquisition
- Practice and Quality
- Learning and Development
- Strategy and Planning
Offer: Book using the code CC*HCL to save $100 off the current rate!