Canberra Conference – High and dry: are you underservicing a key segment of your patient base?
CPD 6.5T hours (including assessment)
Are you under-servicing your dry-eye patients? Lacking confidence in prescribing for anterior eye disease? Confused about how to diagnose dry eye disease and monitor progression (without sending your practice broke)?
Designed and delivered face-to-face by some of Australia’s leading experts in the field, including Jason Holland, Jim Kokkinakis, Maria Markoulli, Ben Hamlyn, Vicki Evans and Nicole Kokkinakis, this unmissable conference will equip you with the expertise to broaden your skill set and the confidence to grow your anterior / dry eye practice and better service your patients.PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Keynote Speakers – Jim Kokkinakis and Jason Holland
- What’s changed? Update on new therapeutic agents for anterior eye disease
- Developing a protocol for managing mild to moderate dry eye
- Panel Session: Business models for profitable anterior practice
- Sunday 26th Feb 2023, National Gallery Australia, 9 am – 4.00 pm (Registration from 8.30 am)
- 6.5T CPD hours
- COVID-safe protocols (as per ACT Health)
- Bring the family and enjoy Canberra’s many attractions
- Early Bird (closes 5pm, 11th December 2022): OA member – $195 / Non-member $335
- Standard Fee (closes 5pm, 11th February 2023): OA member – $235 / Non-member $375
- OA student $50 (limited number)