Cannabis Conference - Weeding Out the Facts
- : Melbourne
Cannabis aka marijuana, weed, grass, ganja, hemp etc. is a hot topic in today's health care environment due to recent changes in legislation. These changes affect nurses, midwives and other health professionals. Attend this conference to find out more and separate the myths from the facts. Includes:
- How cannabis affects a person’s body and brain
- What is the difference between medicinal and illicit cannabis?
- What is its therapeutic uses?
- Who can legally access medicinal cannabis?
- Is it legal to grow your own cannabis for health reasons?
- What are the impacts of use on children and older people?
- Is it addictive?
- What happens with heavy use?
- Working with mothers who use marijuana