Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
Make your start in the health care industry as a Medical ReceptionistSupport patient health and contribute to business needs in the medical sector
The number of job openings for Receptionists, including positions available in the health sector, is expected to be high at a rate of over 50,000* by November 2019 according to the Australian Government’s Job Outlook. The Health Care and Social Assistance sectors contribute the largest share of employment for receptionists, at 51.6%. Administration business skills form a crucial part of the skills required by medical receptionists.
The Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) has been developed in consultation with industry professionals who have worked in Business Administration in the medical sector. This course equips you with the skills you need to support administrative functions in a range of health settings, including general practices, major hospitals and all manner of medical clinics, including optical and dental clinics.
This nationally recognised health administration certificate course teaches you effective customer service skills that will enable you to contribute to the effective running of a medical practice. You will learn how to prepare and process medical accounts, maintain patient records, work in a team environment and respond to workplace problems, changes and challenges. Combined with learning administrative business skills such as, how to organise schedules and deliver a high level of customer service, you will gain a solid understanding of how to work confidently in an administrative position in the health care sector.
With a Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical), you will be qualified to work as a Medical Receptionist, Administration Assistant or Office Junior in a range of health care facilities and industry settings. You will be responsible for undertaking a range of administrative business duties, including directing patient enquiries, scheduling appointments and assisting in a range of clerical duties to ensure the smooth running of a health care or medical facility.
This health administration course is delivered online only via Foundation Education’s innovative and interactive online learning platform, My eCampus. All course material and assignments can be easily accessed and submitted on My eCampus whenever and wherever suits you. Your study plan will be provided to you upon enrolment, which will be tailored specifically to your requirements and schedule, taking holidays, work and other commitments into consideration. This course has been designed to fit into your lifestyle and our dedicated support team will help you stay on track and confidently start your career in the health care industry.
- Recruiting & retaining GPs for your practice
- Posted By HealthcareLink e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- This 15mins quick course will give you tips and guides on how to go about recruiting and retaining G...
- Mindful Leadership Online
- Posted By Australian Institute of Applied Mindfulness (AIAM)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-19
- Learn a comprehensive framework for understanding and leading individuals and groups
- Addressing Non-Conformities
- Posted By Quality Practice Accreditation Pty Ltd (QPA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Assist your practice staff in swiftly and effectively meeting the requirements
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administratio...
- Posted By Medical Administration Training (MAT)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-17
- Complete 10 modules that consist of 13 units of competency (two core and eleven elective units)
- HLT47315 – CERTIFICATE IV IN HEALTH ADMINISTRATI...
- Posted By Institute of Health & Nursing Australia (IHNA)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-10
- Produce competent, confident, critically thinking Health Administrators with a nationally accredited