Consensus Guidelines for the Investigation and Management of Encephalitis
Encephalitis is caused by inflammation of the brain and is a challenging condition for clinicians to identify and manage.
It manifests as a complex neurological syndrome with protean clinical manifestations that may be caused by a large number of aetiologies, many without effective treatments.
It can be fatal and survivors often experience significant neurological morbidity. Studies have shown variable quality in case management in multiple settings, 1,3 emphasising the need for consensus guidelines.
GP, GP Registrar, Specialist, Doctors in Training (DIT), Medical Student, International Medical Graduate, Overseas Trained Doctor
The Medical Journal of Australia
Reading: journal; textbook; book; literature review
0h : 30m
MBA: 0h : 30m
Nervous System Diseases
- CSANZ Virtual 2020
- Posted By The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ)
- Posted Date: 2020-11-24
- Opportunity to review hundreds of scientific abstracts highlighting updates on the most critical top
- What works and what doesn't in smoking cessation. ...
- Posted By In Vivo Academy
- Posted Date: 2020-11-22
- Location:Online webinar
- What REALLY helps patients quit smoking?
- Haemochromatosis: Preventing harm caused by iron o...
- Posted By ThinkGP
- Posted Date: 2020-10-14
- Haemochromatosis is the most common genetic disorder in Caucasian people of northern European
- Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS) Sta...
- Posted By AGPAL & QIP Education and Training
- Posted Date: 2020-10-10
- Strengthen areas to reduce risk and provide strategies to improve patient and equipment safety.