Controversies and Consensus Regarding Vitamin D Deficiency in 2015: Whom to test and whom to treat?
- : Online
Controversy continues to surround vitamin D testing, the diagnosis and clinical significance of vitamin D deficiency, and the benefits - or lack thereof - of vitamin D supplementation.
The Medical Journal of Australia
Reading: journal; textbook; book; literature review
0h : 30m
MBA: 0h : 30m
Endocrine System Diseases
Medical Practitioner, Medical Student, Doctor-in-Training, Non-Vocationally Registered, Nurse / Midwife, Pharmacist, Researcher, Retired, Specialist - Other, Specialist General Practitioner
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: An update
- Posted By Doctorportal Learning
- Posted Date: 2020-10-01
- Recognise new classification criteria for SLE with greater sensitivity.
- Management of radioiodine-refractory differentiate...
- Posted By Arterial Education
- Posted Date: 2020-08-04
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Patient selection for, and practical aspects of, tyrosine kinase inhibitors in RAI-R DTC.