COVID-19 coronavirus in Australia
- : Online
This module contains a navigation menu to easily jump to each section. Click the "Navigation menu" link at the top-right of the module to access it.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness rapidly spreading in Australia and internationally, and primary care is at the forefront of patient screening, diagnosis and management. This continuously updating module provides crucial information on the primary care response to this disease, incorporating practical recommendations from the Department of Health, World Health Organisation, RACGP and other leading bodies.
By completing this learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Outline clinical evidence and information regarding the spread of the novel coronavirus globally and in Australia.
- Implement strategies for managing suspected cases of COVID-19 in your practice, including triage, testing, isolation, and contact tracing.
- Set up and manage effective infection control procedures in your practice related to COVID-19.
- Answer patient and local community questions about COVID-19 with evidence-based information.
This education was developed independently by ThinkGP without external sponsorship and will be updated every week.
If you need any assistance or have any feedback about this education, please contact our helpdesk at thinkgpreedexhibitions.com.au
- Asthma in Australia: Practical solutions for chall...
- Posted By Think GP
- Posted Date: 2020-04-20
- Based on current Australian guidelines, this activity covers best practice diagnostic and manage...