Diabetes Update Day
This is your opportunity to join more than 300 delegates and Australia’s leading experts in diabetes to discuss the future of managing diabetes, preventing and treating complications and clinical best practice.
This year, we are excited to present the following topics and speakers:
- Weight Management in Diabetes | Dr Liz Sturgiss
- Diabetes Distress | Dr Vered Gordon
- Evidence behind the latest nutrition and diet trends in Australia and the pros and cons | Dr Janet Franklin
- Starting insulin for people with type 2 diabetes | Annabel Thurlow
- Improving client outcomes with a novel exercise program: The case for Beat It | Dr Morwenna Kirwan
- The NDSS National Gestational Diabetes Register – supporting the postnatal follow-up and care of women with gestational diabetes | Dr Melinda Morrison
Included in ticket price:
Access to full-day program, admission to exhibition area, morning tea, lunch and refreshments throughout the day, gift bag with product samples and useful resources, attendance certificate.