Duty of Care for PCBUs and Officers NZ
This course has been developed to provide persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBUs) and officers with an overview and understanding of how to fulfil their duty of care to help maintain the health and safety of the workplace.
This course is aimed at all managers and supervisors in the New Zealand workplace.
This course provides an understanding of:
- the duty of care that exists in workplaces in New Zealand
- the responsibilities of workers, persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBUs) and officers, and
- how to fulfil your duty of care responsibilities.
Basic Life Support is a focused online training course featuring the following.
- 30 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate of completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology