Duty of Care for Workers NZ
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of duty of care responsibilities in the workplace.
This course provides an understanding of:
- health and safety responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities, and
- your responsibilities as a worker.
This course also provides a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
This course provides duty of care training for those performing the role of a worker in New Zealand.
If you’re a supervisor or in a senior management role in your organisation, then you should complete the duty of care course that relates to your role.
- 25 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology
- This course is created in collaboration with a New Zealand HR and employment law specialist specialist.