E-module. Improving outcomes in atopic dermatitis
- : Online
This interactive online module walks through a real patient case of a young woman with difficult-to-treat eczema. Find out what eventually worked, in the patient's own words. Also learn about:
- Identifying psychological red flags
- Strategies to address the itch-scratch cycle
- Ways to promote adherence
Includes a quick quiz to test your topical corticosteroid knowledge.
Resources (developed in collaboration with the Australasian College of Dermatologists)
- Written Eczema Action Plan - to aid patients in self-managing flares
- Primary Care Treatment Algorithm - for managing active atopic dermatitis
Dr Kate DeAmbrosis is an internationally published dermatologist and holds a master’s degree in public health. Atopic dermatitis is one of her special interests and she treats both adults and children with eczema.