ECG Reading and Interpretation
- : Sydney NSW 2066
Our ECG Course is a seven hour course introducing the nurse to reading and interpreting ECGs in a simple and easy to understand and non threatening way that has been proven popular with nurses and even general practitioners who may not have been exposed to ECGs since their training.
The course covers:
- The ECG and the Heart
- Systematic reading of the ECG
- Normal ECG
We also present a one and half hour, introductory course at GPCE conferences.
- Sydney GPCE on 20th, 21st and 22nd May
- Perth GPCE on Saturday 23rd July
- Brisbane GPCE on 26th, 27th and 23rd August
- Melbourne GPCE on 11th, 12th and 13th November
You can book directly with the GPCE team by following this link: