Equal Employment Opportunity for Managers and Supervisors NZ
This course has been developed to give the learner an understanding of what equal employment opportunity is and what discrimination is, as well as the role played by managers and supervisors in preventing discrimination in the workplace.
This course provides an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination and defences and exceptions
- how organisations should manage internal complaints
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint, and
- your role and responsibility as a manager or supervisor to ensure your workplace is free of discrimination.
The course has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors in New Zealand organisations.
This course also has a version designed for New Zealand employees, titled Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees NZ
- 60 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology
This course is created in collaboration with a New Zealand HR and employment law specialist specialist.