GP CERTIFICATE OF PRACTICAL DERMOSCOPY ONLINE
- : Online
Enrol now in Practical Dermoscopy, a course developed and delivered by the Australasian College of Dermatologists.
Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world, and this is treated predominantly within general
practice. Crucial to management of skin malignancy is accurate diagnosis. Dermoscopy allows the detection of
clinical features invisible to the naked eye, and has been well shown to increase the diagnostic accuracy of users.
In Practical Dermoscopy, General Practitioners learn about the theory of dermoscopy and how to use a dermatoscope in
practice to manage patients with skin cancer.
- E-module. Recorded Webinar. Improving outcomes in ...
- Posted By In Vivo Academy Ltd
- Posted Date: 2019-07-29
- Meet Amira, it took 2 dermatologists, 4 GPs and 3 years to get on top of her eczema...
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Posted By Medical Journal of Australia
- Posted Date: 2019-06-14
- Description Atopic dermatitis (AD) is a chronic, pruritic, inflammatory skin disease charact...