GP Practice Owners: How to boost the health of your practice with the Government’s stimulus measures
On-demand recorded 4 Jun 2020
BOQ Specialist will explain the key tax concessions from the Federal Government’s recent stimulus package that have been designed to boost the health of your practice, helping you to manage and, in time, recover from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Topics to be covered include:
- A summary of each measure and the key benefits to practice owners
- The eligibility criteria for practices and assets
- How to make the most of these tax concessions before June 30
- Options for financing your asset purchase
- Year-end tax planning considerations
William Buck will also be available for an interactive Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to ask questions about how to best manage your practice’s cash flow and prepare yourself for tax time.
- Recognise the benefits of the Government’s stimulus measures for business
- Assess the eligibility of your practice and assets for these tax concessions
- Understand the various assets finance options that are available to you
This event attracts 2 CPD points