Hand Hygiene Course: Hand Hygiene for Medical Doctors
Hand Hygiene Course Healthcare Workers
Kineo’s Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers course has been developed as infection prevention training for workers in healthcare environments. Hand hygiene is a standard precaution against healthcare associated infections for all healthcare facilities. The likelihood of somebody becoming infected is drastically reduced when people perform hand hygiene correctly and at the right times.
The training aims to encourage hand hygiene practices that stop and control the spread of infection and prevent healthcare associated infections.
The Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers training course is appropriate for all staff working in health care settings.
This course provides healthcare workers with the following behaviourally-focused training.
- The role hand hygiene plays in preventing and controlling infection.
- How to perform hand hygiene according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines.
- When to use alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) or soap and water.
- When hand hygiene is necessary.
Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers is a focussed online training course featuring the following.
- 15 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Video content
- Extra resources, including handwash video and printable posters
- Look and feel specific to a healthcare environment
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate of completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology
This course is created in collaboration with a recognised infection control expert.
Successful completion of this course may count towards CPD points.
Endorsed by the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA).
The AHHA endorses this course as meeting AHHA’s standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.