Healthcare Leaders Forum 2016
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Fast-paced. Ever-changing. Customer-centric. Healthcare is restructuring as rapid economic, demographic and technological changes make their mark upon global and local healthcare systems. Empowered consumers are driving demand for efficient, flexible and affordable healthcare, even as costs are rising and concerns remain about funding, access and quality. How the healthcare industry responds will be critical to its future.
Gathering senior healthcare leaders from across the public and private sectors, the Healthcare Leaders Forum will explore the most pressing issues in Australian healthcare. Taking micro, macro and global perspectives on healthcare, distinguished speakers will provide actionable insights on how Australian healthcare can adapt successfully in a dynamic climate.
- Sir Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (UK)
- Sir Ray Avery, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Medicine Mondiale (NZ)
- Professor Ivy Ng, Group Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Health Services (SG)
- Professor Anne Kelso AO, Chief Executive Officer, National Health & Medical Research Council
- Dr Teresa Anderson, Chief Executive, Sydney Local Health District
- Mark Fitzgibbon, Chief Executive Officer, NIB Health Funds
- Professor Vlado Perkovic, Executive Director, The George Institute for Global Health