Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeism NZ
This course has been developed to provide the learner with an understanding of what misconduct, poor performance and absenteeism are, and what can happen if they're not managed correctly.
Poor performance, misconduct and absenteeism are serious issues in the workplace for both employees and employers. If they are not recognised and addressed, they can lead to a negative workplace environment where unacceptable behaviour is considered normal.
This course is for all New Zealand employees, supervisors and managers, and has been developed to give you an understanding of:
- how to recognise misconduct, serious misconduct, poor performance and absenteeism
- the impact of not managing these unacceptable behaviours, and
- some of the legal obligations related to these behaviours.
This course is aimed at all managers and supervisors of staff in any New Zealand workplace.
- 50 minutes course duration
- Interactive activities
- Accessibility functionality for WCAG AA compliance
- Full course voiceover
- Assessments at the end of each section
- Certificate upon successful completion
- Adaptics - Kineo’s pre-assessment technology
This course is created in collaboration with a New Zealand HR and employment law specialist specialist.