Lismore Nurses' Conference
- : Lismore NSW 2480
Because healthcare is undergoing constant change, the need to keep up-to-date with current evidence is imperative. Attend this conference and discover:
- What are the emerging health priorities that affect you now and in the future?
- How can you implement preventive health strategies and improve patient outcomes?
- What can you do to minimise the impact of certain conditions?
- What is the latest evidence on a range of current treatments?
- How can you deliver the best patient centred care?
Attend this local Nurses’ Conference and close gaps in your knowledge, skills and practice.Schedule
Coming Soon!Day Two
The Goal Need for Program
Healthcare is undergoing major changes which are affecting the way nurses provide care. Regular appraisal of knowledge, skill and practice gaps are vital if nurses are to deliver safe and quality care consistent with their scope of practice. Changes include:
- A shift away from health practitioner locus of control to the patient
- Increasing professional accountability
- Emphasis on measurable, high quality and safe care
- Greater transparency for health care actions
- Personal responsibility for ongoing education to guide practice
Addressing these gaps is crucial. Nurses need to be confident the practice they provide is current and reflects appropriate evidence. Access to up-to-date education is essential.Purpose of Program
Attending this conference will improve your knowledge, skills and practice relating to a range of current professional and clinical practice issues. In so doing, you will be better positioned to improve patient outcomes and patient satisfaction relating to care.Your learning outcomes:
Recognise people who have health risks and implement preventative action to avoid illness
Improve knowledge of specific nursing interventions that result in better patient outcomes
Embrace clinical practices that encompass inter professional knowledge to enhance patient outcomes
Deliver patient outcomes that are underpinned by evidence and evaluate their effectiveness against recognised standardsPresenters
To Be Determined