This is a Promoted Post!
Live Management of the Emergency Patient in a General Practice & Remote Setting series - Hobart
- : 1 Davey Street, Hobart
ALM program: Management of the Emergency Patient in a General Practice & Remote Setting
Based on the latest Australian and international scientific research in emergency medicine this hands-on course has been specifically designed for the GP and the practice team. Explore the identification and management of acute emergencies in the pre-hospital setting at our innovative 1-day course that will help you develop in-depth knowledge and skills that you can take straight back to the workplace.
Benefits of attending:
- High quality, high impact education based on the latest Australian and international scientific research in emergency medicine
- Easily digestable education with simple and easy algorithms to remember diagnostic tools, procedures and techniques to manage coronary syndrome, cardiac arrest, asthma and respiratory distress, anaphylaxis, seizures and more
- Earn 40 Cat 1 QI&CPD points
- CPR certification included
- Comfortable learning environment with morning tea, lunch and refreshments provided
Early-bird: $450pp (Ends 29 September)