Lorne Nurses' Conference
- : Lorne NSW 2439
Every year Ausmed Education holds a Nurses’ Conference specifically designed for your location aimed at assisting you to rapidly get up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local Nurses’ Conference to gain a broad range of clinical and professional updates relevant to your practice. Take time out and network with like-minded colleagues. Find out:
- What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
- What nursing interventions make a difference especially to those with chronic conditions?
- Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
- The latest information about a range of current treatments
Schedule Day One
The Goal Need for Program
In regard to the nursing care you provide, the need to continually seek new information is a given no matter where you work. Nursing safety and quality are essential and both are directly linked to knowledge. This is a time when:
- Health care budgets are under increased stress
- The community purse is shrinking
- Quality outcomes are now the goal of all care
More now than ever, it is important, if safe, quality outcomes are to be achieved, that you take a leadership role in providing outcome focused high-value care. This can be done by addressing emerging gaps in your knowledge through up-to-date information.
Purpose of Program
This program provides you with current knowledge relating to a range of professional and clinical practice topics that will improve how you provide holistic nursing care.
Your learning outcomes:
People in your care with health risks will receive preventative nursing action to avoid illness
Better patient outcomes will be achieved through the application of up-to-date knowledge related to specific nursing interventions
Inter-professional collaboration will be optimised to enhance patient outcomes
Patient outcomes will be underpinned by evidence-based practice, recognised standards and guidelines
To Be Determined