Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis in patients who are inadequately responding to cDMARDS.
- : Sydney NSW 2000
This activity will focus on the management of existing patients diagnosed with RA who are showing incomplete response to conventional disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (cDMARD) and will look at the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) guideline recommendations for the initiation and management of Janus kinase inhibitors (JAKis) compared to the current standard of care.
By the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Outline the importance of identifying patients with RA who are showing incomplete response to cDMARD therapy
- Discuss the benefits of initiating JAKis in cDMARD-IR patients as first line targeted therapy
- Summarise the efficacy and safety profile of JAKis and compare to current standard of care.
- Biosimilar Medicines: Information for specialists....
- Posted By Arterial Education
- Posted Date: 2020-05-01
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- BIOSIMILAR MEDICINES: INFORMATION FOR SPECIALISTS